Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New fun in the sun story!

Ok so here's another funny story that personally happened to me.... So i was walking on the beach when all of a sudden i slipped on something! I was arm in arm with my friend and i brought her down too! lol Then when we slid into the sand a huge wave from nowhere just came and swept me off my feet and carried me 10 feet away ! ! i was so surprised when that happened it was like i was surfing on nothing! and while its happening i thought something or someone was pulling me! So naturally i start screaming someone save me and get everyones attention just to realize that it was the wave....The whole experience was just hilarious if you weren't me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment! Hope you are having an awesome vacation with us!B-)

What do you think of our New Background?

What do you want to see?

How Many Times Have you Been to our Blog?