Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun in the Sun story

So here i'm just going to tell about my trip to a beach one time and how it was really funny after it happened ! ! So one day i was walking along the beach and all of a sudden i get this serge of pain ! ! ! I look down and my foot is like red and swollen and underneath my foot was a jelly fish! I apparently was in a daze and didn't see it and stepped right on it ! It hurt so bad that i Fell back and started rolling around yelling PAIN ! lol It hurt while it was happening but it was funny afterwards lol! IF you have a story you want to tell just submit it here and we'll post it on this site ! And check later for more stories ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for leaving a comment! Hope you are having an awesome vacation with us!B-)

What do you think of our New Background?

What do you want to see?

How Many Times Have you Been to our Blog?